Get Involved – Great Venues in London.Posted on June 26, 2017 by htdarts
Whilst there is a competitive and professional element to darts, as with all sports, it is also a great way to bond with friends over a pint or some good old-fashioned pub food! So whether you are an inspiring Phil Taylor, or simply want to unwind with some colleagues or friends after a long day at work, we are here to point you in the right direction:
- Flight Club: Located in Shoreditch, this bar is a really quirky, modern & unique venue to experience darts. One of the highlights of this bar is the digital dartboard that adds an interesting aspect to the game.
- Riley’s Sports Bar: Riley’s is a well-known sports bar chain, but the location in Haymarket is a fantastic sport for darts fans. With a large selection of dartboards and HD screens showing all live sports; this really is the sports fan heaven!
- The Champion: Oxford Circus has something for everyone, including this sweet sport for darts. With a large outdoor area, this is really a great sport for long summer evenings. The dartboard itself is in good condition with a well-kept chalkboard as well as plenty of back-up darts behind the bar.
- The Nook: Another great location in Covent Garden, the Nook really is a prime location with the Strand and Somerset House very close by. The dartboard is located on a raised level so that you get a great view of the three big screens as well.
- Bricklayers Arms: A traditional style Sam’s pub off Tottenham Court Road, this pub is tucked nicely away from all of the hustle and bustle in the surrounding area. There is a separate room for the dartboard, and whilst there is only one board it is away from the surrounding busy business of the city.
Please give these locations a try and let us know if you find any other hidden gems that we can share with our community!